- Dual adjustments of the handlebars & seat in two planes and easy to manoeuvre “L” handles provide customization for any rider.
- Needle bearings that encompass the flywheel and pedal/crank joint promote quiet, fluid rotation.
- ISIS Spline The splined receiver for the pedal cranks enhances stability and requires less maintenance than a square receiver.
- Heavy duty 44 lb. steel flywheel with a concave groove on the inner edge of the perimeter to disperse sweat
- Full commercial warranty, lifetime frame, 2 years parts & on-site labour
Spirit Fitness CB900 Commercial Indoor Cycle
Out of stock
Out of stock
The CB900 expounds on three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because it’s stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson PK poly-V® belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The adjustments of the handlebars and seat in two directions along with SPD dual pedal design, and easy to maneuver “L” adjustment handles provide a comfortable fit for any size rider.
The premium ISIS bottom bracket cartridge features ten splines that ensure greater surface area contact, a sturdier connection, and less maintenance than a traditional square joint. This bottom bracket cartridge is used on high end bicycles. These attributes ensure top performance for the life of the product.
FLYWHEEL 20kg / 44lb steel flywheel
RESISTANCE RANGE Rotary Knob; Micro-Adjustments
BREAKING SYSTEM Felt pad
PEDALS / SEAT / RAIL / SEAT POST Pedals: Needle Bearings & O Ring Seals; SPD & Toe Cage. Handlebars: Aluminum with stamped numerical height indicators. Seat: Velo® Racing Saddle
MAX. USER WEIGHT 158kg / 350 lbs / 25 Stone
PRODUCT WEIGHT 68kg / 150 lbs
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS 1060 x 530 x 1030mm
BOXED SIZE / WEIGHT 1105 x 225 x 1065mm / 74kg
WARRANTY Full commercial, lifetime frame, 2 years parts & on-site labour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.