- PM5 Monitor provides accurate comparable data for every row
- The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel
- The 20 inch (50.8 cm) seat height makes it easy to get on and off the rower
- The Model E features a quick-release (no tools required!) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position
- Adjustable Footrests and the ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position
Concept 2 Model E PM5 (Grey)
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Model E offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height, nickel-plated chain, and double powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The nickel-plated chain (also featured on the Model D and Dynamic) requires less-frequent oiling. The finish protects against scratches.
Aesthetically, the Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world. Solid and sleek in light grey or black, the Model E will hold its own in a fitness center, your home gym, or the living area of your midtown loft. Best of all, it does all of this while providing the unparalleled full-body workout of our other indoor rowers.
If you’re familiar with our equipment, the Model E is everything you’ve come to expect in a Concept2 Indoor Rower and more. If you’re trying us for the first time, the Model E will satisfy even the most discriminating buyers.
|Dimensions||244 × 61 cm|
|Max User Weight|
2 Years Parts Only 5 Years Frame
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.